Christmas Draw Tickets On Sale NOW!
A Short Introduction…
Ottershaw Social Club is a thriving village club founded in 1883. The club can boast a large number of members in the surrounding area in all age ranges, as well as excellent bar prices. The club is extremely friendly, and runs regular events for its members, which are always very well supported. Click here for information on these. The village also has a website. Click here to visit it: www.ottershaw-village.co.uk
If you are interested in becoming a member, please drop into the club and speak to a committee member or a member of staff.
Sign up below for our email updates.
General activities include entertainment on the first Saturday every month, fortnightly quiz nights, Sunday evening bingo, race nights, meat raffles, pool league nights, fortnightly poker tournaments, snooker, darts, pool, cricket, bullion box, big screen TV, golf society, etc.
Club Opening Times
Mon to Saturday 12pm – 11pm
Sundays 12pm – 10.30pm
Thursday 21st Poker
Saturday 23rd Party Booking
Thursday 28th Quiz
We’ve decided to have a quiet November this year to give us a chance to get back in the swing of entertaining you.
Thursday 4th Poker
Thursday 11th Quiz
Thursday 18th Poker
Thursday 25th Quiz
December ….back with a bang
3rd December 60 up – buffet /entertainment / raffle (ticketed event £6 limited numbers)
9th December Christmas Quiz – catering / nibbles required (limited event regular teams get tables first)
11th December Children’s Christmas Party 5pm – 7pm – kids cold catering (ticketed event – free tickets)
16th December Poker Final
17th December Grand Christmas Draw and Christmas jumper competition
24th December – Disco
31st December New Year’s Eve party / entertainment / buffet (ticketed event £15 per ticket limited numbers)
Tickets for all events will be available from Weds 10th November at 7pm in the club, first come first served. If unable to attend you may put your request in an envelope behind the bar and these will be dealt with at the end of the evening. After this date, any tickets remaining may be purchased for non-members.
As there is often high demand for these ticketed events only 4 may be purchased per member initially.
Covid 19 Update – Rules Relaxation
OTTERSHAW SOCIAL CLUB
COVID RESTRICTIONS RELAXATIONS
- Please try and maintain social distances from those members (and their guests) not in your party.
- There will be no standing at the bar. You may order and collect your drinks from the area in the centre of the bar between the two tables. Once you have your drinks etc. please move away and sit at a table. If you do not move away from the bar you will be asked (told) by the staff to do so
- There will be no obligation to wear a mask within the club. It is a matter for you if you choose to wear one but please do not be offended if others do.
- You, and your guests, will not have to sign in but we feel that it would be advantageous if you did, so that you can be contacted if there is an infection.
- If you have a positive test or are contacted and informed that you have been in contact with an infected person DO NOT come into the club until the appropriate time has elapsed and you have (where necessary) had a negative test.
The committee wish to thank you for complying the simple rules. They are there for all our benefit. They will be removed as soon as it is safe to do so.
It has been brought to committee attention that some members need reminding of some of the rules of the club.
- Abuse of the staff and committee members will not be tolerated.
- If you have a complaint. Put it in writing and give it to a committee member. It is then up to the committee to deal. Do not take matters into your own hands.
- Swearing is not permitted. We know some people cannot help themselves but keep it to yourself.
- Men are required to wear a top (Polo/T shirt/Shirt) that has sleeves to cover the top of the arms.
- No feet on the seating, it is for sitting on.
- Those that bring children into the club are responsible for their behaviour.
- NO SMOKING or VAPING within the club building or on the patio area. Please use the smoking shelter.
- It is your club. Please treat it and its patrons with respect.
- GUESTS Members are permitted to bring in up to 2 guests 3 times within a 3-month period and are required to pay a fee of £1 per visit or £2 for a night with a function on (incl. Quiz Nights). Guest fees can now be paid through the till.
- FOOD & DRINK NO members or guests are permitted to bring in their own food and drink. Only that provided by the club may be consumed. When the kitchen is closed and with the permission of a committee member members may bring in snack food. NOT a cooked takeaway meal. (Pizza is permitted)